My Nature Wild for Conscious Language™ KIDS!
September 26 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating indefinitely
This FALL we have an extraordinary event for youth – My Nature Wild for Conscious Language KIDS!
Robert Tennyson Stevens Mastery Systems Fall retreat is now offering Wilderness Th’rival and life skills training with Spencer for the full retreat. Students will study awareness games, work and play as a team, build things with rope and natural materials, explore local waterfalls, explore on and off-trail sites of spectacular beauty. Operating within the conscious language system of thought / word / feeling while learning ancient skills for life mastery is a priceless education. School you say? Any parent attending a course at Hard to Find Retreat may sign up family members for whatever number of days is appropriate for their family. Those already attending have decided it’s worth taking an extra-curricular adventure – in a “school” very different from one with walls and desks!
Daily classes will include subjects from Spencer’s own 17 year camp program in western NC; Knots and ropes, tool use and care, tracking, stealth, body awareness, advanced listening, intuition, comfort zones, bird language, animal behavior, native and frontier lore, baskets and natural material building, bo staff, archery, cooking over fire, primitive fire skills, and much more! All this within a framework of being heart centered, imagination active, and realizing potentials so many -in the past- have forgotten.
Kids will share meals with parents and participate in evening events including live music and camp fires. Parents and kids will take turns sharing what each has learned and occasionally trade roles with Bob and Spencer
To register, get packing lists, or find out more contact Spencer at
Imagine Fall in the Smokey Mountains! Be here with us.
In Conscious Language for Kids we will discuss:
- Realms of Causation; athletics, bullying in school – creating compassionate leaders, academics, anxiety – confidence and awareness returning, teamwork, and voting victory / seeing perfection in their peers, teachers, nation and world.
- Calling out Truth; how kids can demand and expect Truth from those speaking into their life.
- Applied Faith; building a solid spiritual foundation for children. The wisdom we cherish has real principles and lasting effect! This creates a deep relevance, even necessity, of Faith and Belief – being Alive in, in the modern world. Science and spirit can and do co-exist!
- Healthy Media; by being aware of their own words kids begin naturally filtering and selecting music, movies, and digital media that is uplifting and supporting their world.
- Family discussion; with a common interest in our own highest potential families can share discussion time on what they’ve learned and the things they’ve experienced.
- We may discover, as Spencer has, that we’re not so much coaching and teaching our young ones as much as we are awakening a deep remembrance in the Hearts of our children. Just for a moment imagine what this can mean for our future, our world.
These will be 1 day camps that correspond to our Fall Retreat. Email Spencer at email@example.com for more information or to reserve your spot.